Dr. John Mrozek would like to introduce the Lifelong Whitening Program!
We pride ourselves on the smiles that leave our practice and knowing that our patients are maintaining the best possible oral health. We are excited to introduce the Lifelong Whitening Program to our patients at an affordable price. Upon enrolling in the program, patients will receive custom-made, professional take-home whitening trays for personal use, and 0ne whitening solution refill will be awarded at each 6-month hygiene appointment.
In order to receive this wonderful benefit, we do insist that all policy guidelines be followed:
Patient Activation Guidelines:
1. Must be at least 18 years of age.
2. Must complete initial hygiene cleaning, x-rays, doctor’s exam, and re-appoint for next hygiene visit.
3. Must comply with minimum required dental care as treatment planned by Dr. Mrozek.
4. Must make all scheduled appointments. Any changes to appointments must be made with a minimum 24-hr. notice.
5. If any appointment change is made, patient must reschedule appointment within 2 weeks. Failure to show up to this appointment will disqualify patient from the program.
6. Must not have any outstanding balances.
7. After all necessary dental treatment has been completed, patient will have impressions taken for Professional Trays, and Whitening System will be delivered within 7 days.
1. Must maintain minimum continued care as treatment planned and appointed by Dr. Mrozek and his team.
2. Must maintain continued hygiene care (6-month hygiene appointments).
3. Must comply with all policies regarding payment and broken appointments.
4. Lost or destroyed applicator trays will be replaced at cost to the patient.
If any policy guidelines are not met, this will result in disqualification from the program. However, patients will have the
opportunity to re-enroll with a small re-activation fee.
Disclaimer: Dr. Mrozek and his team have the right to refuse offer if deemed necessary based on patient health conditions, misuse, abuse, or any other factor deemed necessary to void offer. Minimum gum and teeth health required to receive professional whitening.